BodybuildingPro.com Articles Database Articles by Writer Health Articles from www.valuablecontent.com 10 Last-minute Super Bowl Celebration Ideas
10 Last-minute Super Bowl Celebration Ideas
1. The competition on the sidelines is gonna be fierce. Check out the official Super Bowl site and get caught up on your statistics.
Go here: http://www.superbowl.com .
2. Want to decorate but don't have the time? Lots of pre-packaged party packs at this site.
Go here: http://www.iparty.com/index.cfm/PageID/1942/iProdID/142229
3. Make a football cake for the team you're rooting for (see below) and this one for the "other" team.
Here it is folks, the infamous Kitty Litter Cake. Go here
--if you dare --
4. Order some Keepsake Super Bowl magazine covers from "Sporting News".
Go here: http://www.sportingnews.com/books/keepsakes/superbowl_keepsakes.html
5. More info you'll need to know! Super Bowl ad stats. Nearly 25% of 18-24 year olds consider the Super Bowl commercial the main reason to tune in. The average price for an ad slot last year on ABC was just over $2,000,000. This year, Fox has upped the price per 30-second ad to $2.4 million, and GoDaddy.com will be there contending. Check outad history here: http://www.superbowl-ads.com . To see the ad GoDaddy rejected, go here: http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/superbowl05/landing.asp?isc=bpshdr001.
To view THE Bud ad, check out their site:www.budweiser.com.
6. Have a computer set up in the TV room to allow complete access to features, stats, player chats, Super Bowl trivia, etc.
Try www.Superbowl.com .
7. Want to get really creative? Glue your invitation to a football visor, use chalk or white tape to mark off the yards from your drive way to your door,dress in referee shirt and cheer leader outfit, use Astroturf for your tablecloth -- you won't believe the creative and fun ideas available at:
8. Pigskin calzone? Football cakes? 7 Layer Football Dip?
9. Still not satisfied? More festive food tips and party ideas as well as some ingenious ideas for making household appliances do double duty?
Go here: http://www.fabulousfoods.com/holidays/superbowl/superbowl.html for The Ultimate Killer Cookies of All Time, Football Field Cake, Real Kentucky Burgoo, ribs recipes!
10. Why not send your invitations online? www.evite.com has all you need!
©Susan Dunn, MA, Life Coach, http://www.susandunn.cc . Coaching, Internet courses and ebooks. Mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org for free ezine or more information
Reprinted from ValuableContent.Com
Back to www.valuablecontent.com Main Page
Back to Sports Database
Back to Nutrition Database
Back to General Health Database
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Read Visitor Reviews - Write Your Own Review
|Optimum Serious Mass Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most, often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, highly-active metabolisms, weaker appetites and on-the-run lifestyles make consuming sufficient calories through whole foods alone a real challenge. With Serious Mass, you've got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We've consolidated over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams of carbohydrates, and 25 vitamins & minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It's time to stop thinking small; get serious - Serious Mass. BUY IT NOW