BodybuildingPro.com Steroids: Profiles, Information and Articles Steroid Side Effects
|BottomLine Bodybuilding Do you want massive shoulders, huge pecs and ripped abs, reeking of power and sexual magnetism? For most frustrated guys, it's impossible, but for a few, it's easy if you understand exactly what to do... BUY IT NOW
Go to: CHEMICAL MUSCLE ENHANCEMENT
Steroids may cause any or all of the following side effects listed below. However, the type of steroid (whether injectable or oral for example), as well as a number of other factors including doses and duration of use, will determine which types of side effects are most likely:
For more specific references, using the link sources below to jump directly to the side effect section of the following anabolic-androgenic steroids.
- Aromatization to estrogens;
- Reduces to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Decreased HDL/increased LDL. - See: cholesterol
- Increased hair growth.
- Accelerated genetic predisposition to hair loss in men.
- Significant HPTA suppression
- Reduced post cycle gains of muscle mass and water depending on steroids used.
- Promotion of platelet aggregation.
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Read Visitor Reviews - Write Your Own Review
CHEMICAL MUSCLE ENHANCEMENT
Back To Top
Please Visit Our Sponsor:
"This book is without question, the Underground Steroid Handbook of the 21st Century!"
- Legendary bodybuilding columnist Jerry Brainum
Click the image for more information!
Just click the image or CLICK HERE