|Psychology Thesis Research Readings
BodybuildingPro.com Articles Database Articles by Writer Articles Written by Matt Canning Matt Canning's Honours Psychology Thesis at Lakehead University Psychology Thesis Research Readings
Current Research Readings:
1. "Body Mass Index is a Better Predictor of Physical Attractiveness Ratings than Waist-To-Hip Ratio"
- Tanya D. Spencer, Dwight Mazmanian
2. "The Relationship Between Shape, Symmetry, and Perceived Skin Condition in Male Facial Attractiveness."
- B.C. Jones, A.C. Little, D.R. Feinberg, I.S. Penton-Voak, B.P. Tiddeman, D.I. Perrett
3. "The Effect of Facial Symmetry on Perceptions of Personality and Attractiveness"
- Fahim Noor and David C. Evans
4. "Facial Symmetry and Judgements of Apparent Health. Support for a "Good Genes" Explanation of the Attractiveness-Symmetry Relationship"
- B.C. Jones, A.C. Little, I.S. Penton-Voak, B.P. Tiddeman, D.M. Burt, D.I. Perrett
5. "Physical Attractiveness and the "Nice Guy Paradox": Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last?"
- Geoffrey C. Urbaniak and Peter R. Kilmann
6. "Masculine Somatotype and Hirsuteness as Determinants of Sexual Attractiveness to Women"
- Alan F. Dixon, D.Sc, Gayle Halliwell, Rebecca East, Praveen Wignarajah and Matthew J. Anderson, Ph.D
7. "Evolutionary Psychology of Facial Attractiveness"
- Bernhard Fink and Ian Penton-Voak
8. "Age and Gender Differences in Mate Selection Criteria for Various Involvement Levels"
- Bram P. Buunk, Pieternel Dijkstra, Detlef Fetchenhauer and Douglas T. Kenrick
9. "Male facial attractiveness. Evidence for Hormone-Mediated Adaptive Design"
- Victor S. Johnston, Rebecca Hagel, Melissa Franklin, Bernhard Fink, Karl Grammer
10. "Interaction Appearance Theory: Changing Perceptions of Physical Attractiveness Through Social Interaction"
- Kelly Fudge Albada, Mark L. Knapp, Katheryn E. Theune
Back To Matt Canning's Main Page
Back To Matt Canning's Thesis Main Page
Back to Article Library