|Review of Next Designer Protein
BodybuildingPro.com Supplements Supplement Reviews Whey Protein Supplement Reviews Next Designer Protein
Go to: SUPPLEMENT REVIEW
Go to: BUY NEXT DESIGNER PROTEIN
Next Designer Protein Review By Dave
Please Note: Dave posts as "Dave" on the BodybuildingPro.com message forum. Check out his profile by clicking on the link below:
CLICK HERE to register on the forums and join the discussion with thousands of other members.
REVIEW OF NEXT DESIGNER PROTEIN
Back To Top
NEXT DESIGNER PROTEIN
Now Everyone Can Enjoy The Sweet Taste Of Success!
Designer Protein. The American Tasting Institute's
1998-99 Gold Medal Winner For Taste
Supplements have come a long way in the last decade.
America's #1-selling whey protein powder has beaten out 42 other sports supplements to become the only protein powder worldwide to achieve the "Gold Medal - Best of Taste" award.
This was a decade ago.
Now fitness enthusiasts everywhere can enjoy drinking the many benefits inside each delicious serving of Designer Protein.
- Clinically Tested - Designer Protein is the only clinically tested whey protein available today. Take a look at our Reports section to find out how you can get more information on whey protein.
- Quick and Easy - Low in fat and calories, Designer Protein mixes easily with a spoon in 60 seconds or less. No messy blending or clean up necessary. See About Us to find out the different flavors and where you can buy Designer Protein.
- Amazingly Versatile - Designer Protein makes a tasty addition to shakes, smoothies, muffins, cereal, yogurt...you name it! Check out our Recipe section for some mouthwatering ideas.
Next Designer places a large emphasis on the taste of Next Designer Whey in their claim. Unfortunately for Next Designer, I don't fully agree. Therefore, in regards to the claim, I award Next Designer Whey a 6/10.
I sampled the French Vanilla flavour of Next Designer Whey. I found that Next Designer Whey's French Vanilla flavour had a bland taste. I was not satisfied, much less impressed. I would not call Next Designer Whey's French Vanilla flavour the "sweet taste of success." Therefore, I award Next Designer Whey French Vanilla flavour a 3/10 for taste.
I found that Next Designer Whey mixed relatively well, in comparison to other whey protein supplements. The texture of Next Designer Whey was smooth within the shake and added thickness to the blend. Therefore, for mixability/texture, I award Next Designer Whey an 8/10.
Next Designer Whey contains 100 calories. These calories come mostly from protein. Very few of these 100 calories come from carbohydrates and fat (3 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fat). As such, you should only expect the amount of energy that 18 grams of protein provides, which is not much of a boost in energy. However, if your goal is to cut calories while preserving muscle, Next Designer Whey is not a bad choice. Therefore, in regards to effectiveness, I award Next Designer Whey a 6/10.
It should be noted that Next Designer Whey is priced competitively, in comparison to other proteins. I felt Next Designer Whey's claim was false because I felt that the French Vanilla flavour was unsatisfactory. However, I was pleased with the mixability/texture of Next Designer Whey. The effectiveness is fairly average. Therefore, for an overall review, I award Next Designer Whey a 6/10.
BUY NEXT DESIGNER PROTEIN
Back To Top
Back to Supplement Reviews Main Page
Back to Supplement Reviews Discussion Forum
Back to Supplements Database
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Read Visitor Reviews - Write Your Own Review
|ProMera Health Con-Cret Smaller Doses for Superior Results!
- The Future Of Creatine Is CON-CRET! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRET has superior solubility, uptake and efficiency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
BUY IT NOW