|Muscular Development All Natural Magazine
Brought to you By: GetBig.com
Muscular Development Magazine
For more information, call (800) 835-2246
Muscular Development has changed its name. The new name is All Natural Muscular Development, with the All Natural in smaller letters. It is part of the magazine's new outlook on natural bodybuilding, and to shy away from the hardcore look. This month's issue includes its 8th annual swimsuit spectacular.
Muscular Development, by Twinlab, is another serious bodybuilder magazine, but also covers fitness and health related items. They pride themselves on giving its readers extensive coverage on the cutting edge of training, diet and nutrition articles. It also has great pictures of bodybuilders, and makes for enjoyable reading.
March 1997 Table of Contents
Volume 34, Number 3
- 40 Tips for a Ripped Physique: No, this is not your typical fat-loss article.
- Swimsuit Spectacular '97: Cindy Margolis and the World's Greatest Fitness Models come together in a masterful per bernal portfolio! This is the one you waited all year for! (And so did we).
- High vs. Low Intensity Exercise: What's best for muscle gain, fat loss and longevity?
- The Right Whey: Whey to go!
- The Top Calling the Kettle Black: Is reported bodybuilding all fantasy?
- 50 Ways to Maximize your diet: If you yearn to be a bodybuilder and want to look the pasty, excess fat is not an option.
- Hot Breaking Research: Phenomenal Factoids about health, fitness and nutrition.
- Fat News: Dexfenfluramine: Risk of primary pulmonary hypertension
- Kai Green, from manchild to superhero - destined for greatness: A super natural total body workout!
- Thinking Big: Role modeling: the most effective and efficient pathway to success
- Heavy Duty: Are you confused?
- Chris Faildo's Secrets to getting ripped naturally: This 'three-peat' NPC Lightweight champion has set the standard for getting into awesome natural condition.
- Natural Bodybuilding Digest: Common characteristics among the top naturals
Health & Fitness:
- Cardio Q&A: Does aerobic exercise burn fat faster?
- Eat to Win: New fake fat looks promising.
- Nutrition and Fat Loss Q&A: More answers for the pre-contest, natural bodybuilder.
- Looking Inside: Dragon fat and the redux fairy
- State of the Art: Antioxidants against cancer... fatter America... Cat drug highs... Chromium Picolinate
- Drugs in Sports Roundtable: Pissing away health
- Anabolic Review: Hormones and protein metabolism.
Brought to you By: GetBig.com
- Muscle Mail: Mentzer vs. Matarazzo! The silent natural majority speaks!
- Mentzer Speaks! An open challenge to exercise science.
- On the Web: Carol Ann dishes on everything you need to know about fitness, health, sexuality
- Wayne's Word: Eye of the beholder: The dubious aesthetics of female bodybuilding
- Romano's Rage Page: It's time to tell a few people off!
- Max Rep: 100% all natural. All the time... yes, that our max. Alright.