|Dragon Gym High Altitude Center for Training
BodybuildingPro.com Articles Database Articles by Writer Masterdel's Training Articles Dragon Gym High Altitude Center for Training
DRAGON GYM HIGH ALTITUDE CENTER FOR TRAINING
Dragon Gym teaches all new concepts in weightlifting training specifically designed for the serious athlete whose goals are to become a champion or pro athlete.
The main principal to our training concepts are to layer and then thicken muscle instead of tearing it. This allows consistent muscle fiber development throughout the body without the possibility of tearing or injuring connective muscle tissue. It also eliminates plateaus. We specialize in injury prevention and muscle isolation through meditation and new concepts in weightlifting and positions etc. At Dragon Gym you are taught one on one. We also have Master class seminars @ your college, health club or at Dragon Gym. For more information E-mail email or our site dragongym.net
Here is SEMINAR info:
The cost of a 5-day seminar is $600.00 plus expenses. Each session is 2 hours minimum
Please note: This is a master class for the serious athlete: male or female
- Body alignment and the exercises necessary to maintain it
- The exercise methodology
- Generating strength and the impetus of movement
- The 4 steps to movement
- Momentum, power and strength
- Meditation and muscle fiber development
- Maintaining and increasing testosterone levels in men
- Exercises to develop Pyramidalis muscle
- Chest - beginning the weight lifting exercises; applying the exercise methodology
- Pectoralis Major/Minor
- Developing upper and lower pecs
- Using correct positions
- Bicep and Tricep exercises
- Workout routine and body types
- Straight bar, dumb bell, curl bar and machines
- Legs - applying the exercise methodology to Gluteus, Femoris Biceps, Rectus, Gastrocnemius
- 3 position calf exercise
- Developing muscles to attain proper foot platform, teaching your calf muscles not to break your ankles Vs breaking your
- ankles, avoid knee injuries and increase running power, vertical and height
- Leg exercises
- Straight bar and machines
Shoulders and neck - applying the exercise methodology to Trapezius, Deltoids
Straight bar, dumb bells, machines
- Back, abs. - Exercise methodology applied to Latissimus, advanced abs
- Advanced training and alternative work out routines
- Endurance training
- Conclusion: integrating all connective muscle tissue to avoid injuries
- Pull-up bar, straight bar, dumb bells, machines, roman chair
For scheduling times, call or write:
Paul R Del Vecchio, M.A.
Dragon Gym High Altitude Center for Training
8286 Hwy 135
Gunnison, CO 81230
(970) 641- 2447
A FIVE DAY PRIVATE WORKSHOP AT DRAGON GYM IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR $600.00
Here is the book information:
"PRESERVING THE MALE INTEGRITY"
"Preserving The Male Integrity" is a study in meditation, retraining the brain, body alignment, exercise methodology, nutrition, NEW concepts in weightlifting exercises, testosterone development, injury prevention and much, much more. The book is 180 pages with 300 photographs of exercises and illustrations.
Send 27.95 + 9.00 shipping = 36.95 check or money order to:
8286 Highway 135
Gunnison, Colorado 81230
Dragon Gym High Altitude Center For Training and the book "Preserving The Male Integrity" creates CHAMPIONS and has been doing so for 32 years.
Discuss This Seminar!
Discuss this seminar in the BodybuildingPro.com Training Discussion Board!
|ProMera Health Con-Cret Smaller Doses for Superior Results!
- The Future Of Creatine Is CON-CRET! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRET has superior solubility, uptake and efficiency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
BUY IT NOW