|BodybuildingPro.com Interview: Derek Anthony
BodybuildingPro.com Interviews Derek Anthony
Bad boy Derek Anthony is always a popular subject on getbig.com's popular gossip and opinions board. In this interview, Derek talks about his career in bodybuilding as well as his future, the industry, and what he thinks of those of us posting on getbig.com
- What is your date of birth?
- What were your early and current influences?
My grandfather who passed. He got me into working out
- What is your clothes preference?
I like to get dressed up. Suites, Calvin Klein, Dolce, and Gabbana, Versace, etc.
- What activities do you enjoy?
Boxing, fishing, traveling
- What is your main goal in life?
- Eyes: Green
- Suit Size:
- Waist: 32 (81 CM)
- Biceps:22 (56 CM)
- Shoe Size: 11
- Height: 5'10 (178 CM)
- Weight (contest and offseason): In contest, I don't compete but did 220-225 (approx 100 kilos) with an offseason weight at a lean 240-250 (approx 110 kilos).
- Briefly outline your contest history.
NPC Collegiate Nationals: July 2002, Pittsburgh - Third Place Heavyweight Class
NPC New York Grand Prix Amateur: 2000, Queens, New York - Overall Winner
Teen Class, Bev Francis NPC Eastern Classic:, 1999, New York - Third
Teen B Class, All Natural Classic: 1998, Brentwood, New York - Overall Winner, Teen Class
- What was your proudest achievement in bodybuilding?
Winning the Teen Overall at the show. That was fun.
- What was your most disappointing moment in bodybuilding?
Nothing. I have only been rising to the top and I don't have to compete any more. I choose not to.
- Are there any bodybuilders who are your main inspiration?
- Do you wear any jewelry:
Either Rolex and Movado and I have a diamond earring. I wear one at a time. My biggest is two carat.
- What is your attitude towards women?
I love them. Women are beatiful creatures. They can make you or break you.
- What is your education?
I graduated from high school with a 94% average. I was 22nd in my class of 400 plus I had an SAT score of 1100. I currently hold a Bachlor's in Health
- What is your current occupation?
I am a personaltrainer. I do diet and training consultation online and I am a dietician. I also own and run my website www.derekanthony.com and I am currently getting into real estate.
- What are your feelings on steroids in bodybuilding?
Do them to win but do them with knowledge and care about your organs and insides too as they can be dangerous.
==> CLICK HERE FOR STEROIDS INFO
- What are your favourite supplements?
- What are your favourite bodybuilding magazines?
- Do you use synthol? What do you think of synthol in bodybuilding?
I HAVE USED, YES - BICEPS AND SHOULDERS. AT LEAST 85% OF BODYBUILDING PROS!! I KNOW OF AT LEAST 12 THAT USE IT THAT ARE PRO BODYBUILDERS.
==> CLICK HERE TO SEE SYNTHOL PICTURES
- What do you think of getbig.com?
- What do you think of THE TRUE ADONIS on getbig.com?
I HATED HIM AT FIRST. BUT HE'S OK TO ME NOW.
Do you have anything else you would like to add?
Back To Matt Canning's Main Page
Back to Contest Pages Database
Back to Mr. Olympia Pages Database
Back to Writers Database
Back to Bodybuilders Database
Back to Discussion Forum
Back to EZINE Database
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Read Visitor Reviews - Write Your Own Review
|Optimum 100% Whey Protein Optimum 100% Whey is still number one, and sales are climbing! Whey protein has been proven to be the best type of protein for building quality muscle fast. Optimum did us all a favor by making a whey protein product that tastes awesome, actually mixes easily, and is cheap enough for everybody to afford. BUY IT NOW